About the Rally
The Carrington’s Traffic Services Safari Rally is due to run in one week on the 15th October 2016.
Entries are now open.
There’s many exclusive vantage points in the forest available only to officials. If you’d like to spend a few hours in the forests close to Perth watching rally cars drive by sideways, or can help in any way, here’s your chance!
All officials go into the draw to win a $100 Fuel Voucher supplied by Japline. All registered officials are also welcome to attend the presentation dinner for free, held straight after the rally.
|Name||Carrington’s Traffic Services Safari Rally|
|Date||Saturday, 15th October 2016|
|Nature||Open/Multi Club/State Championship Special Stage Rally|
|Status||Western Australian Rally Championship Round 6|
|Clubman Cup Series / 2WD Challenge / WA 2WD Championship Round 5|
|CAMS Permit Number||616/1510/05|
|Organising Club||Light Car Club of WA (inc)|
|Area Used||Childow and Mundaring|
|Entries Open||19 September 2016|
|Entries Close||Tuesday, 4th Octoeber 2016 @ 2000 hrs|
|Clerk of Course:||Neil Trethowen|
|Deputy Clerk of Course:||Wendy Walker|
|Assistant Clerk of Course:||John Thorburn|
|Event Secretary:||Ann Percival|
|Results Co-ordinator:||Leon Polak|
|Officials Co-ordinator:||Ann Percival|
|Chief Steward:||Lyndon Sperring|
|Chief Scrutineer:||Ken Dewhirst|
|CAMS Checker:||Mike Rowston|
Competitor information and documentation can be found on this page leading up to and during the event.
- Bulletin #3 – 14/10/16 @ 2150hrs
- Bulletin #2 – 14/10/16 @ 0800hrs
- Bulletin #1 – 10/10/16 2030hrs
- Competitor Advice #1 – 10/10/16 2030hrs
- Spectator Guide
- Entry List as at 7/10/16 1355hrs
- Entry List – DRAFT
- 2016 Carrington’s Traffic Services Safari Rally SUPP REGS (final)
- Additional Information Form (competitors need to complete)
- Spectator Guide – TBA
- Entry is via the CAMS Event Entry System which is accessed via the member portal on the CAMS website
- Click here for Tips Sheet for the CAMS Event Entry System
- Over 48 Hour Permit application (new version)
Many officials are needed to successfully run a rally, and we need your help.
If you or anyone you know would your own VIP spectator point in the forest where you can kick back and watch rally cars flying by, or if you prefer another role please register using the form below, via the downloadable Officials Registration Form or please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
All officials are welcome to attend the presentation dinner straight after the rally.
This year’s spectator point will be located in Chidlow, next to the Service Park.
- The nearest fuel available is in Mundaring, approximately 13Kms in distance from Chidlow
- Food and drinks (including tea and coffee) are available all day from the Chidlow Tavern (opposite the service park area)
- No Accommodation is provided by the organisers. Accommodation is available by booking through the Mundaring Tourism website at: www.mundaringtourism.com.au
- Photographer Information (for finding photos)
LIVE results will be available for the 2016 Carringtons Traffic Services Safari Rally by clicking here
The results service for the Onslow Contracting WA Rally Championship is proudly bought to you by: